Wednesday 28 March 2012

Wednesday's Letters


Dear Ashley,

As of tonight, my driving lessons have come to an end for the month of March, and from the looks of it, the whole month of April as well. My next driving lessons for practice before the actual test itself should be in May or June latest...

Which means if all goes well, I should be getting my DRIVING LICENCE soon! And when that happens along with me getting my hands on a car, be it my brother's one (or your dad's one), I will finally be able to fulfil my promise to you of driving you around, all over the place... Then, we can go for star-gazing, suppers, late night movies, late night outings, driving overseas and lots lots more! OMG, soooo exciting!

Fingers crossed to booking my lessons, driving test and finally passing my driving test!

P.S. When the day comes, you will have to be my personal GPS.

Yours truly,
Leslie

1 comment: