Saturday 17 March 2012

Our Trip to IKEA

The time is near... The time is near to make my room undergo some major make-over.
Time to change my 1) bed frame, 2) get a new and bigger study table, as well as a 3) book shelf to keep all my books. And where better to get all these furniture, than my favourite spot at IKEA Tampines.

Hence it was time to grab my most trusted designer and voice-of-opinion - Ashley, along for some shopping action. But before the start of any action, it's always wise to fill up our bellies first with FOOD!


A good meal @ IKEA - Famous Swedish meatballs that seemed to have shrunk since I last saw them. Yummy fried chicken wings, Cheese Baked Saithe (Atlantic Cold Water Fish) with Artichoke Sauce and to end it all, a sweet chocolate with butterscotch cake.

Right! After filling our bellies, it's time to start shopping. We chanced upon two different book shelves; one black-brown in colour with more depth, the other is white in colour with half the depth. I also found my ideal study table, but will have to take more deliberate measurements at home before I can decide whether to get it. Last but not least, two bed frames - the first one which is more expensive with 2 drawers underneath and railings surrounding. I fell in love with it, the moment I laid my eyes upon it. The second one is a much more simpler design at a fraction of the cost. Gosh I just can't make up my mind... 


In the end, I couldn't make up my mind on what to get for my room, without measuring and visualising where I'm gonna place all these new furnitures in the room. Instead, Ashley and I left IKEA with a load of other stuffs, quilt cover and pillow cases, indoor plants, cardboard boxes and folders.

I reckon we will return to IKEA next weekend and buy up the stuffs that I need for my room's make-over...

Wait for me, IKEA~!

Looking forward,
Leslie


No comments:

Post a Comment